It’s been a while since I did my last Beauty Edit post. In fact, it’s been almost a year. Therefore, I thought I’d give you a little peak into all of the beauty products that I have loved and/or discovered in the month of February.
01. Kai Body Wash: Kai has been one of my favorite scents for quite a while now. What started as an obsession with a room spray, has now turned into an entire collection of Kai madness. I simply can’t get enough of the floral and tropical, yet subtle scent.
02. Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Trap”: Has anyone else been into the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit craze? My girlfriends and I sure have! There’s only one problem: Kylie’s lip kits sell out in under 30 minutes every single time. So while I waited to get my hands on one, I wanted to try the Colourpop version to see how it compared. And I am so glad I did! At only $6, these liquid lipsticks are a great alternative with a wide color range. Trap is the perfect cool nude for every day or for going out!
03. Kerastase Ciment Thermique: This is definitely one of my holy grail products, as it’s one of the only leave-in treatments I’ve ever used that works with heat tools to repair damaged hair. I mix it in with my serum from the L’Oreal Pro Fiber system before I blow-dry, and voila! My hair feel soft, silky, and healthy.
04. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder: Surprisingly, I love this translucent powder not for all over my face, but just for under my eyes. I take a damp beauty blender and apply a few layers of this on top of my under-eye concealer and my makeup looks bright, vibrant, and stays all day!
05. Arbonne Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads: I, first and foremost, have to say that I love Arbonne because I know exactly what’s going onto my skin. Everything I use from their product line feels pure. And these genius pads are no exception. I love using these at night when I feel like my skin needs a little extra pick-me-up. After I use them, I wake up in the morning and my skin looks plump, moisturized and overall much healthier.
06. Escentric Molecules 02: I have to thank both my mom and my friend Gracie for getting me hooked on this fragrance. I absolutely love that it is said to mix with the biology of your skin and smells a bit differently on everyone. And it’s crazy because it actually works! I can never smell it on myself, but every time I wear it, I get asked exactly what it is.
Shop this edit: