I don’t know about you, but I’m always a little late when shopping for the holidays. So with Easter just over a week away, I thought I’d round up a few of my favorite online retailers for great Easter looks.
Whether you’re looking for that perfect sundress or something a bit more casual, this list is sure to help you look your best this Easter Sunday:
- Draper James: Full of beautiful color and perfectly structured pieces, Draper James is the online destination for anyone wishing to add a bit of class to their wardrobe this spring.
- J.Crew and J.Crew Factory: If you’re looking for a wide variety of pieces and price points, J.Crew/J.Crew Factory are always crowd-pleasers. I also heard that J.Crew Factory is offering 50% off most of their styles this weekend! And if you’re a student, you can receive 15% off in-store with your student I.D.
- Revolve Clothing: Not only is Revolve a great online destination that offers Easter attire to suit every type of individual and their style, but they’re also putting on a great sale right now! I love browsing their selection for hard-to-find designers and one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Anthropologie: Anthropologie is a great online retailer for those women who don’t want to look like every other individual on Easter Sunday! The price point is a bit higher, but the quality is unmatched, and the individuality and beauty of each piece is priceless.
- Fashion Bunker: If you don’t typically sport pastels and want a less traditional Easter look, Fashion Bunker is the way to go. Each and every brand that they carry has incredibly unique, and wonderfully made pieces. It’s one of my favorite online stops, not just for Easter, but for every day!
Shop More Easter Looks: