From left to right, top to bottom:
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: I picked this up on a whim after I saw it beautifully displayed at Sephora. It had wonderful reviews and smelled like what I imagine heaven to smell like (warm, sugary, coconut goodness.) I’m not quite sure if the claims it makes about firming your bum are true, as I’ve only been using it for a couple of weeks. However, I will say this: I have been using it as my all-in-one moisturizer every. single. day. The smell and the slight shimmer alone are worth every penny in my opinion!
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer: I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this in a Beauty Edit before, but it’s worth mentioning again if I have. I understand this product is a bit pricey, but honestly it’s the only primer I’ve ever used that actually keeps my makeup lasting almost the entire day! I don’t know what they put in it, but it’s a miracle worker!
- Ouai Wave Spray: I love following celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin on all social media channels! Her tutorials are the best. And when I heard that she was creating her own product line, I knew I had to try it. The Wave Spray is essential for prepping your hair for flat-iron waves and it smells amazing! I like her texturizing hair spray as well, but not any more than I love my Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. So alas! I present you with the Wave Spray.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in “Gilded”: I used to be quite the lipstick junkie, never really one for lip gloss. Something about it always turned me away. However, this month I had a change of heart and have been trying tons of new lip gloss formulations. Gilded by Anastasia Beverly Hills stuck out in particular because it is like no color I have ever seen. Slightly metallic, but also warm with just the right amount of shimmer. This is the perfect summer shade on its own or on top of your favorite nude lipstick.
- Santalum Slivers by Kerosene: If you’re ever in Nashville, you definitely have to stop by White’s Mercantile. It’s filled with the best artisan products (jewelry, home decor, art and so much more) and because a good friend of mine works there, I’m always popping in to see what new things they’ve received. This perfume was a bit of an impulse buy, but worth every penny. It’s filled with delicious, but unique vetiver and sandalwood notes and also has a hint of citrus to make it the perfect fragrance for the summer time.
- French Girl Organics Sea Polish: This is another one of those products that I scored from White’s Mercantile (Thanks, Gracie!) And if you know me, you know that I love a good exfoliator. This one, however, is everything. Its minty smell invigorates you in the shower, while the crystals give you a nice deep exfoliation. But don’t worry! It also has a nice oil base so it keeps you moisturized hours after you get out of the shower!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: I think Claire Marshall described this highlighter best when she said that it’s the perfect soft-focus highlight. I love that it’s not too glittery or bold, so no matter how much you apply, you always look like you’re glowing from within. And who doesn’t want that?